Strong password tips for secure password

15:20:00




 Strong password tips for secure password

In other not to forget your account password in the nearest future follow this tips below
Use a very strong and secure password

Don’t share your password with your friends

Avoid making use of password creator, because most of this said password generator online read your password
http://brimhome.blogspot.com/2014/08/strong-password-tips-for-secure-password.html


Don’t share your password with family member like , your children, sister, brother or wife.

Don’t save your password on your mobile phone where some other person can easily get it.
Make sure you include number and alphabet when choosing a password. e.g. Brimhome9987 is okey but 

Stay way from password that looks like this brimhome and 9889889 because since my blog is brimhome some may want to make use of that to hack facebook account that belongs to me.

Don’t use your company name for your password e.g. I own Brimhome and it would be a bad idea for me to use it for a password rather I may use something like my brother’s name my native name or even the name of my favourite car or book, so chose any that fits you oky.

Don’t use any passworld that is not up to 8 characters
And finally make use of upper case in the first letter or number  e.g.Abc is better than abc and don’t use only uppercase mix it with lower case. Thanks for reading from here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images